Wednesday 3 December 2014

Third book will be out early 2015

Hi,
I have just completed the last of thirty short stories for my third book.  My book will now be edited and I hope to have it out in March 2015. This book has taken a little longer than expected with my original target date being late September 2014. Hence this blog has been very quiet over the last months, but you can join me at facebook where I am more active.

Ernest  Hemingway once said "There is no rule on how to write. Sometimes it comes easily and perfectly; sometimes it is like drilling rock and then blasting it out with charges". This would tend to sum up my last year.

My new book will similarly to the previous two include both humour and thought provoking stories. Previous books: 'Moments in Time- a collection of short stories', reflected the Autumn in our lives, while 'Bumpy Roads- a collection of short stories', Winter. The new book theme is based around the Spring in our lives... light at the end of the tunnel?...maybe, but my stories have twists and turns and you can never be quite sure. Spring is after all a very unpredictable season!    

No comments:

Post a Comment